Apply for your United Kingdom Visitor Visa easily and fast in the comfort of your home! The UK Standard Visitor Visa also known as UK Tourist Visa is the perfect visa for travelers that want to visit the United Kingdom for tourism, business, medical reasons, or visiting their relatives and friends.
At iVisa, they created a simplified form by making it 50% shorter, faster, and very easy to answer, so you can forget about all the paperwork and get your UK Visa online without stress.
Their team does the entire application for you and they also assign you an iVisa Expert who will guide you throughout the process from start to end, to help you avoid rejections from the government.
In 90% of the cases, the UK immigration authorities take no longer than 15 business days to decide on your UK Visitor Visa application, so if you want to visit UK, keep in mind not to apply at the last minute.
Information for the necessary travel documents, depending on your nationality and destination can be found here.
Table of Contents
What is the United Kingdom Visitor Visa?
The UK Visitor Visa is a travel authorization that allows citizens from eligible countries to enter the UK for tourism, business, and other temporary purposes that do not involve marriage, working, or studying.
This document is a multiple-entry visa that you can use to stay in the UK for no more than 6 months. To visit the United Kingdom regularly, the government also offers Long-Term Standard Visitor Visas that last 2, 5, or 10 years, each one with a different fee.
Ιf you’re visiting England, read more here.
What you can do with the UΚ Visitor Visa
● You can visit the UK for tourism, for a holiday, or vacation.
● You can see your family or friends.
● You can make stopovers at the airport.
● You can sign contracts.
● You can attend business meetings and other business activities.
● You can volunteer for up to 30 days with a registered charity.
● You can take part in a school exchange program.
● You can do a recreational course of up to 30 days, for example, a dance course.
● You can participate in fairs.
● You can participate in congresses as a listener or as a speaker (without charging fees).
● You can receive medical treatments.
● You can attend consultations with a British doctor.
What you CAN NOT do with the United Kingdom Visitor Visa
● You can not work.
● You can not take long courses or study for long periods of time.
● You can not reside permanently in the country.
● You can not live in the UK for frequent or successive visits.
● You can not claim public funds.
● You can not marry or register a civil partnership.
● You can not get a driver’s license.
With the code wortheverymile_promo, you get a 10% discount on the visa.
Benefits of getting your UK Visitor Visa with iVisa
● Application is 100% Government Compliant. Team of iVisa Experts will review each one of the answers you give on the form and adjust them to be 100% compliant with the government requirements.
● Unlimited Access to your iVisa Expert. They assign you an expert to guide you through the entire application from start to end and solve any questions you may have about the process.
● Simplified Form. While on the Embassy website, you will have to answer 150 confusing and tedious questions, at iVisa, you will only have to answer a 50% shorter form with clear questions. It will be like filling out a short survey.
● Fill out the form at your own pace. You can fill out the form at your own pace, make changes whenever you want, and save your progress, so you do not have to start from scratch, unlike the embassy website which cuts you off from their website every time you take a break.
● Didactic Manual. Once you apply, at iVisa they give you a Didactic Manual with all the tips you need to know to answer the difficult sections and the step-by-step of what you need to do to get your new visa without problems.
What is the process to apply for the UK Visitor Visa with iVisa?
To get the United Kingdom Standard Visitor Visa with iVisa you just have to follow these steps:
1. Fill out the simplified iVisa form here.
2. Receive support from your iVisa Expert from start to end.
3. Submit the required documents according to the instructions they will give you.
4. Attend the mandatory visa interview.
5. Receive your new visa, and get ready to travel! Before your interview, they will send you a “Document Checklist” with the list of documents you should bring to the interview. After your interview, the UK immigration authorities will hold your passport to stamp your visa.
Where can I learn more?
In case you have any questions about the UK Standard Visitor Visa or any other travel document, you can reach out to their customer support team online or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They are available 24/7 to assist you in case you run into any difficulties.
● The UK Visitor Visa is a multiple-entry visa valid for 6 months.
● With the UK Visitor Visa you can stay in the country for a maximum of six months after arrival.
● You may be able to apply for a visa extension if you are traveling for medical or academic purposes.
● The UK Visitor Visa is for tourism, business, taking short courses for no more than 30 days, or for medical reasons.
● You can also use the UK Visitor Visa for stopovers at the airport.
● You cannot do paid or unpaid work or get married while visiting the UK with the Visitor Visa.
● You do not need to book a flight to apply for your visa.
● They recommend travelers apply 3 months before their intended trip to the UK. The processing time for a Visitor Visa is on average three weeks after submitting your application.
1. iVisa’s accreditations and recognitions?
Is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify their membership using their bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree. Their customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about their service.
2. How long does it take to apply for my UK Visitor Visa?
Applying with iVisa will take you less than 15 minutes.
3. What do I need to apply for a UK Visitor Visa?
They require the following to submit your application:
● Your passport. It must be valid during your stay in the UK and it must have at least one blank page.
● Identification Document (ID).
● Proof of residence.
● Bank statement with monthly/yearly income.
4. What is the cost to get the UK Visitor Visa?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa cost depends on the ‘Visa Request Location’, which is the country of application. In most cases, the government fee for this visa is 114 to 170 USD.
5. How long is the UK Visitor Visa valid for?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa is valid for six months after it is issued.
6. How long does the UK Visitor Visa process take?
At iVisa they offer a Standard Processing time of 30 days. Please consider that this is the time that iVisa takes to review your application, submit it to the government and schedule your interview. The UK immigration authorities generally take 3 weeks from the day of submission of your application to make a decision on it. For this reason, the platform recommends submitting your application 3 months in advance of your estimated arrival date in the UK.
7. How many entries does the UK Visitor Visa allow?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa is a multiple entry visa, but you cannot stay in the country for more than 6 months.
8. What kind of information do I have to provide for my UK Visitor Visa application?
For your application you will have to answer the following information:
● The dates you’re planning to travel to the UK.
● Where you’ll be staying during your visit
● How much you think your trip will cost
● Your current home address and how long you’ve lived there
● Your parents’ names and dates of birth (if known)
● How much you earn in a year (if you have an income)
● Details of any criminal, civil, or immigration offenses you may have committed
Depending on your circumstances, you might also need to provide:
● Details of your travel history for the past 10 years
● Your employer’s address and telephone number
● Your partner’s name, date of birth, and passport number
● The name and address of anyone paying for your trip
● The name, address, and passport number of any family members you have in the UK.
9. Does obtaining the Visitor Visa guarantee me entry into The United Kingdom?
No. The Visitor Visa is just a travel authorization. It’s up to the country’s customs authorities to allow entry to a visitor after procedure checking upon arrival.
10. What do I need to present upon arrival in The United Kingdom?
Upon arrival in the United Kingdom, you need to present your passport, your Visitor Visa, your returning flight, and documents that specify what you will be doing in the UK.
Leave a reply